This press could be the life of the party.
First Step: Have your guest start by making their own tortilla from a dough ball you have provided.
Next step: Throw your tortilla on the grill, hot plate, BBQ grate or any
other means for lightly toasting this tort.
Final Step: Add the ingredient you have laid out. Pulled pork, ground meat with seasoning,
chicken, all make a fine base. Vegetables, cilantro, sour cream, salsa, etc.
You know what makes a great tortilla. Lots of fun. Something your guest will
In addition to Tortillas this press also works great to make Paratha, Chapati or Roti!
* The press is made of rugged Douglas Fir and featuring a ¾" maple axial. Bound by hardwood threaded nuts. You can torque this baby with all your might.
* Easy to clean, by removing the axial /nut combination
* Makes an excellent 8 in. tortilla
* A spacer plate is provided for making thinner torts
* The handle can be removed for a lower profile if storage space is a premium.
* Food safe. an instruction sheet is provided outlining proper care. It also includes a simple corn masa dough recipe.
Size 12 X 10 X 6 inches.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE MESSAGE SHOP FOR SHIPPING RATE.
Feb 9, 2021
Been using for 3 months now, about 2-3x per week. Excellent tortillas each time. My boyfriend from Zacatecas uses it and he is so happy with it, reminds him of home. Would buy other products from this store because of the obvious care and craftsmanship.
Feb 6, 2021
Wonderful sturdy, attractive tortilla press. Beautiful craftsmanship.
Jan 18, 2021
We like our tortilla's really thin. Even though the tortilla press is well made and I cannot find fault with it, we were just not able to press the tortilla thin enough for our liking. As a well made, solid, and robust piece of kitchen equipment, it is a talking piece as it sits on our kitchen counter.
Jan 4, 2021
We love the design of this piece and the level of service provided by this shop is fantastic.
Dec 20, 2020
My mom always wanted a wooden tortilla press from Mexico, but we haven’t had the chance to go so when I found this one I was so excited to give it to her for Christmas. She loved it!